Home Cookin' | Beef Tomato Curry


Being a busybody I only actually get to cook during Sunday - everyone is at home and it's the weekend. That is as good a reason as any to splurge a little and hone my cooking skills. 

I don't normally cook with beef because you have to cook it longer to make it tender but I had to make an exception with this recipe. My partner loves Curry, and he would either cook Chicken Curry (he likes to cook too) or order that dish when we dine out. I thought of mixing it up a little bit and found this recipe - it definitely hit the spot.



RECIPE
=============================================================
    
    Beef Tomato Curry








=============================================================


NOTE: I ran out of Chicken Masala (need to buy from our neighborhood Indian Store) so I'm using the pre-mixed Curry mix. You can also use regular Curry powder. Kakang Gata or Coconut Milk (from an actual coconut) can also be used instead of the powdered version. I also used Cayenne Pepper o add more heat to the chopped Sili (Chili).

Labels: , , , , , ,