The Your Bookish Identity Book Tag


I haven't been doing much book reviews lately. Work has taken over my life once more and I can barely finish the 2 books I'm reading now - Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau and Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express. I know it is seriously bad because I can only read a few paragraphs during the day and then I just pass out when I get home at night. LOL.

So before the rat race completely takes over my life as I know it, I'll do this sweet and short book tag. I seriously miss bumming around but I need cash for more books. The struggle is real. Argh!! 

Thanks to DreamlandBookBlog for this book tag.
Just one rule - Add Pictures! 
_________________________________________________

What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?


This is a no-brainer for me. I have to live in The Archipelago of Dreams from The Chronicles of Imaginarium Geographica by James A. Owen. I want to become a caretaker of the Imaginarium Geographica and I want to ride the Dragon boats. I want to have more adventures than the world of Harry Potter can give me. 



Who would your partner be?

I'm not sure what is meant by partner. Love interest? Partner in crime? I will have to pick Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. When I was reading that book and the description of Lazlo working as an apprentice librarian, I felt like I was looking in a mirror. Lazlo Strange is my Spirit Animal.



Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]

I had to ask my hubby who he thinks my godly parent would be in the Percy Jackson World and he gave me an entirely different answer. He said he actually had an Egyptian god in mind and it would have been the god Thot. Translating that to Greek Mythology, it means Anabeth would be my sister as we would share the same mother - Athena.


Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? [Shadowhunter world]

I want to say Nephilim because they have Angel blood. But that feels too boring to me. I live vicariously wild through my books and I want to be a Fearie like Feyre and be as weirdly awesome. That pretty much makes me a Downworlder.

Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]

I have always been in Gryffindor and that was confirmed by Pottermore. 



Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]

I remember doing a quiz back when the Divergent series first came out and I was expecting to be Erudite. I ended up being Divergent.



What would be your daemon [Northern Lights]

I did not know how to answer this so I tried to google quizzes like the one in Pottermore to determine what my Daemon would be. I found His Dark Materials Daemon Match here. And this is what I got:

Pretty fitting Daemon for my personality and crazy imagination. I love that it says Though s/he seems harmless enough, your daemon can be quite fierce if the situation calls for it - it basically describes who I am. My deamon is a female hummingbird and her name is Issalinde.

__________________________________________________

That was not as easy as I thought it was. I had to sift through tons of books I've read and do a process of elimination to pick my best answer. Thank goodness for the quiz for the last question. Hahaha. 

Tagging time! Here's the list of bloggers I am tagging for this book tag.

Maia - thecrazylifeofme.com
Maria - bluelilyandblue.com
Dorothy - diannethegeekblog.wordpress.com
Kaitlyn - 121-books.blogspot.ca

Thoughts? Reactions? Leave your comments below! Tag away bookworms!

Labels: ,