The DAY and NIGHT Book Tag


Thank you very much to Kaitlyn of 121 Books for tagging me. I've been sick again for the past few days and it sucks. Looks like I'm going on the mend now because I can sit up and not be dizzy, so I can definitely do this tag.

D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?


I work nights so when I wake up a few hours before I have to go to work I try to squeeze in a little reading. And then again I read when I get home from work. I can't sleep immediately or else I'll wake up too early so I read. But I kinda fall asleep while I'm reading. Haha 



A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?


I can definitely say no to this. I try to keep my mind open for new or different ideas, but it doesn't mean it will change my own thoughts about things. As Aristotle said, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."




Y: YA or not?

YA all the way!



A: Are there any characters that you honestly believe are real?


Nope. All of them are either too flat or too perfect. Kinda impossible to actually have a book character that is a real person, unless it's non-fiction.




N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind lending them out?

My taste in books is too weird for my friends to borrow my books. I give away ebooks though (the ones I get for free).




D: Do you ever smell your books?

Yes, especially the new ones. The old ones are too musty.



N: Not everyone loves books ... is this a positive or a negative?


To each their own, I believe. There are going to be people who love to read like me and then there are those who will look at me funny because I read too much.




I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not?

I try to but I can't keep up with the constant dusting.



G: Gosh I have too many books! True or False?


Is there such a thing as too many books? I have about 1000+ physical books and 8000+ ebooks. I don't see that as too many. I actually want more. Hihi



H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books with something, and if so, how?


Never. I can spill stuff on myself, my cellphone (once), and my bag (always), But never, ever my books.



T: Toned or untoned while reading? In other words, do you read and workout at the same time?


I prefer music when working out. So no. 

_____________________________________________________

And there you have it folks, the Day and Night book tag. I am off back to bed with some chocolate milk and a new read. I won't be tagging anyone specifically so If you want to do this tag consider yourself as tagged. 



Labels: ,