Home Cookin' | Chicken Tomato Curry





It's been a while since I was able to cook something. Adulting has taken precedence in my life so much that even the act of cooking simple meals has taken a back burner. We aren't even going the take-out route. We either open a can of tuna or eat egg (scrambled, omelette, hard boiled), it's easy and no need to chop up stuff. If by chance we all find time to cook we always do either Adobo or Sinigang. 

Back in May, I cooked Beef Tomato Curry as an experiment and it was a success. You can read about it here. So I was thinking, if the Beef Tomato Curry was simple enough to do I could also do the regular Chicken Curry (Filipino Style). I liked the flavor that the tomato sauce brings to the dish so I made sure I added that to my own dish.

RECIPE
=============================================================

Chicken Tomato Curry


=============================================================

Note: Whenever I buy those Siling Haba (Long Green Chilis), I always get the spicy ones. That's goes in favor to this dish because we like spicy food. I don't add salt anymore because the Curry mix is already salty enough.

Labels: , , , , , ,