Foodie Finds | Container Turf Food Park


Home-style meals, gourmet dishes, fast food, and more food fare all in one place? 

For the past 10 years or so (according to my source), Mercato's and Bancheto's have been the go to street food events and a place where Filipino families and friends (who love to eat together) can spend time together. Make shift food stalls that sell those mouth watering food is foodies haven.


The latest food trend for the Filipino Foodie is the Food Park. Like the Mercato/Bancheto there are stalls of food but it has the look and feel reminisce of the SM Food Court we have been going to since we were children. And these Food Parks are everywhere, from every City in the Metro to Cities in the Province (I know my hometown has one). 

LOCATION

Container Turf
Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque City
Opening hours: 4PM to 12Midnight


The place was a little overwhelming at first and since we got there right around the time they open there were not much stalls open yet. At first glance the place looked liked a large bar. Although they serve alcoholic beverages they do have food choices made for the whole family.




We had our choice of Korean, Thai, Indian, Arabic, and more. Here are some of the food we got.


First off we tried this Hummus. First time I tried this type of food by the way, and I am in Love. I wanted to get more! But I had to save tummy space for the other stuff we bought.


This Chicken Biryani is divine. A little less spicy than what we're used to but it was delish all the same. I'm not sure what those round things were but they tasted like pork and are crispy. They complimented the Biryani perfectly.


This Nasi Goreng was served in a small metal wok. So cute. There were some other food I wasn't able to take a picture of anymore. Here are also some of the places they have at Container Turf. Not all of them were open yet so I wasn't able to get as much pictures as I wanted. 



THE VERDICT

The place was nice, the food was good, and the people were altogether accommodating. We are definitely going back. I have to try the other food selection that were not open when we were there and get more of the delicious Hummus. Date Night? Heck Yeah!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐



Labels: , , , , , ,