What's in my Bag 2017

I remember doing a "What's in my Bag" article for my old blog a year and a half ago I think, and back then I went on this downsize-small bag craze. I had been experiencing pains on the shoulder that always carried my bag and I thought I needed less of what I usually had in my purse. You know, everything except the kitchen sink kind of stuff? It would be a lot of random (and mostly useless) things I though I needed to lug around everyday.
I almost never organize my bag, not unless I buy a new one and then of course I'd need to move the contents of the old bag to the new one. Well, I got tired of not having much space in my small purses that I decided to get me a "medium" bag (well, I think it's medium). Not too small and not too big either. And I am still trying to keep the contents to the bare necessities.

Since I am a tinsy bit obsessed with what others have in their bags (yes I'm nosey like that..hihi..I even have a Pinterest Board dedicated to this..I'm serious) I'm sharing what is currently in my bag.

The Bag. This bag is an American Eagle Women's Lissie Satchel and I got it for P1250 ($25) at Payless. I had been seeing it in the store window for at least 2 weeks before actually buying it.I have this thing about buying knock off bags that I would always regret later. Good thing I bought it because it was the last one! It's big enough to carry my stuff and it has more space for just in case. The handle is just right for me to wear it over my shoulder and it has a sling too.

The Charm. I've had this purple bear for 4 years now. I got it a at a local store named Egg (Exciting Gifts + Goodies) for something like P149 ($2). I'm actually not sure anymore since it's been a few years and I don't think they sell it anymore. 




1. Starbucks Planner.This would be the 1st year where I actually have a planner that I am constantly using. I almost didn't get this planner at all, good thing some one helped me get the last few stamps I needed.

2. Kuromi Mirror. It's not included in the big picture because I didn't know I still had this in my bag. I got this in a Mcdonald's Happy Meal a week ago. Yes, I get Happy Meal's for myself.




3. Wallet. I got this wallet from the kids section of SM Mall of Asia. I wanted a purple wallet to replace my old one but all the wallets in the ladies section of the dep store were either too small (tri-fold) or were made from this ugly faux leather. Then I found this cutie in the kids section. I have no idea why they would sell little girls a big wallet like that but it was in the shade I liked and it wasn't ugly leather. LOL. It can handle most of my debit cards, atm cards, membership cards, receipts, and cash.

4. Coin Purse. I didn't find this one at the kids section, I found it at the stationary section of the same Malls dep store. I'm not kidding. It was right along with the pencil cases and bigger pouches. This I have to clean out every now and then when it get's filled with those 5 centavo and 10 centavo coins that I can't actually spend.




5. Pouch. Just like my bag, i used to have a "Kikay Kit" that was filled to the brim. It had make up brushes, pots of eyeshadow, mascara, about 4 shades of lipstick, a compact powder, and a big round EOS lip balm. So I made sure to get a smaller pouch, this one is from Bench/. 

6. Hand Cream. I am obsessed with this hand cream. It's not greasy and it smells wonderful. Also from Bench/ for P49. It doesn't fit in the pouch but it has it's own small pocket in my bag.

7. Cosmetics. And these are what I could fit in my smallish Kikay Kit. 

Side Note: I forgot to mention my cute purple fan at the top picture. I got that for P150 ($2) at Uniwide (Las Pinas). It's rechargeable using a data my phone's charger and I've already replaced the battery with a heavy duty one normally used for vapes so it now lasts longer. Also my bedraggled Apple headset. I already broke the earphones that came with my phone so I'm using this instead.


What you don't see. My phone since I used it to take the pictures. My purple comb which is dirty and has chew marks from our dog Max (he likes going through my bag as much as I like looking at What's in my bag pictures), I'm thinking of replacing that with a brush soon. And I admit, I have some crumpled receipts, crumbs, packets of ketchup/hot sauce, and other stuff that might be at the bottom of my bag.



So... I've sorta spilled the contents of my bag. And since I'm a little bit of the nosey type I want to know what's in yours too. 



____________________________________________

Thank you for dropping by. Tell me what you think of the post. 
Click on the follow button to the right to get more awesome content.

Labels: , , , ,