The Book Blogger Memory Challenge Book Tag


I admit it, I am addicted to doing book tags. If I can do this everyday I would, but I'm trying not to get too stressed out with work and other stuff. LOL. I might make a separate post with a list of Book Tags I've done and will do. In the mean time, let's have fun.


I will be starting this tag and the rules are: 


You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!



Name a book written by an author called Michael.


First item and I am already stumped. Seriously? Argh! Ok fine, Gone series by Michael Grant

Name a book with a dragon on the cover.

How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell

Name a book about a character called George.

Uhm..... Oh, George Milton from Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. It was nice studying English Literature in Uni.

Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.

The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

Name a book set in Australia.

Pass. I have not read any book set in Australia yet. Possibly what used to be Australia, but I can't be sure.

Name a book with the name of a month in the title.

The Door to December by Dean Koontz

Name a book with a knife on the cover.




A Court of Wings and Run by Sarah J. Maas. I remembered it was a picture of Feyre (I think) holding a knife.

Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.

United as One by Pittacus Lore. It's the last book in the Lorien Legacies which is still in my TBR list.

Name a book with an eponymous title.

I had to look up the meaning of eponymous. And my answer is Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.

Name a book that was turned into a movie.

This is easy because there are a ton now. The Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black

____________________________________________

OMG.. That was not easy AT ALL. I had to stop myself from Googling the answers or looking at my virtual shelf. I was literally walking around wracking my brain and this tag took the better part of my afternoon and evening just thinking about the answers, but I did it!! I am such a book nerd. 

I am nominating my fellow bloggers:

Kayla Sellers http://booksrfab.blogspot.com
JwSierra Winfield Www.slyherinbooklady.blogspot.com
Aisha Soto http://readingtoliveblog.blogspot.com/?m=1
Austin Burkett Revivrelelivre.com
Elizabeth McLennan Lizbiesnerdyworld.wordpress.com
Jax Etta www.PortobelloNovella.com
Neha Katyal The Writer's Bloom
Lauren Busser www.commahangover.com
Jena Brown Www.jenabrownwrites.com
Michelle Angeline Yeo firstbooklove.wordpress.com
Yolanda Denise http://www.spiritreads.com


Happy Tagging!

Labels: ,