Foodie Finds | Okiniiri


Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes Paranaque is always the place to be when it comes to novelty dining or if you want your pick of different kinds of cuisine.  いただけます !

We chanced upon this Japanese restaurant because Container Turf was closed. It's a Japanese Buffet that offers a range of Japanese food minus the Ramen.

LOCATION

285 Aguirre Ave, Parañaque, 1720 Metro Manila
Tel.No. (02) 826 6202
Hours Open - 10:30am -10:30PM

This was not our pick of a restaurant because we kinds got there late and the Fam were already settled and had ordered from the menu instead of doing the buffet thing. The staff were accommodating and very helpful, and the ambiance of the place had a Japanese feel to it. They even had a few low tables if you wanted to experience Japanese dining as a whole. 

THE FOOD





The stand out dish they served was this sizzling tofu. Regretfully I do not know the name of this dish but the sauce was delish. The other dishes are not really note worthy. I guess I have yet to eat stand out Sushi or Gyoza. Time to go to Japan to eat authentic? LOL.


For a group of 10 people we paid about Php4000 plus change, which I think is a little too much for the amount of food we ate. Over all I was not impressed nor will I come back here for more. Also not a place I would recommend if you are craving Japanese food. 

Rating: ⭐⭐



____________________________________________

Thank you for dropping by. Tell me what you think of the post. 
Click on the follow button to the right to get more awesome content.



Labels: , , , , , ,