The Sunshine Blogger Award 2018


This is the first time I've been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and thanks goes to Vinny of Artsy Draft for the nomination. Y'all should head on over to her blog and check out her content. The last time I was no nominated was with the Leibster Award and I think someone also nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award but I wasn't able to do that. Let's the sun shine in!

The Rules

Just like the Leibster Award, The Sunshine Blogger Award has it's own rules. I'm not quite sure why these are called awards but answering the questions and having new blogger friends is reward enough.

Sunshine Blogger Rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
  2. Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
  4. Have fun!

The Questions



My age will show hahaha. But seriously, the 1st ever series that I remember watching is the Original MacGyver. I loved Richard Dean Anderson back then and I loved him when he was in Stargate. Another series I remember watching right along with MacGyver was Knight Rider with David Hasselhof and Kit. We all know Kit was the star of that show.



I actually just finished watching The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Limitless. Looking for recommendations as to what to watch next. Thank goodness for Netflix!





I guess this questions is related to the one above. Enjoyment wise, I actually enjoyed both for different reasons. Sabrina spoke to my need for the creepy, while Limitless for my love of science fiction and cop shows (CSI, NCIS, etc).
  


I grew up reading Sabrina in comic books and then watching the Sabrina the Teenage Witch Movie with Melissa Joan Hart. And I can say this new version is way different than any of it's progenitors. I actually loved how their version of Sabrina and Salem aren't cartoony and how dark they are.

No one is not going to love Brian in Limitless. He's the perfect cuddly bear and he can become a braniac. Perfect hero formula.



I haven't repeated any of the series I've watched so far but I can recommend them over and over again. 🤩



I'd say start with the sort ones. I would recommend Stranger Things as the first season only had 8 episodes. And I love Eleven.





Yeah, a few actually. There's The Walking Dead, I got bored after the people kept getting killed and they just tried to find a new place to stay. Penny Dreadful, which was really dreadful. The Good Doctor, the Koren version was better.





Probably Game of Thrones. Please don't get mad, I really would just prefer reading the books than watching the show. And The Handmaid's Tale, I hated the book.





Maybe they can make a series out of the Percy Jackson Movie. They already botched the movies so they can have a fresh start if they make it into a series. It also wouldn't be bad to get a Harry Potter Series. 🤓



New actors would be nice. People who will be able to live up to the original actors in the movies.





Wow, uhm, my life is boring as h*ll and I would not want it to become a series. Not unless I discover some hidden power that I have then by all means.


Answering those series related questions was fun. My turn to ask 11 questions and they are:

  1. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
  2. What is in your fridge right now?
  3. Where do you mind not waiting?
  4. If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
  5. You've been given an elephant and you can't get rid of it. What would you do with it?
  6. Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?
  7. If you inherited a private jet from a stranger, what would you do with it?
  8. What are you freakishly bad at?
  9. What's the craziest or most out-of-character thing you've ever done?
  10. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
  11. If you had to work but didn't need the money, what would you choose to do? 


I know I have to nominate 11 bloggers. I'll put their names and links to their blogs here and then tag them in Twitter too. You can do it or not, it's all up to you. Have fun guys!


____________________________________________

Thank you for dropping by. Tell me what you think of the post. 
Click on the follow button to the right to get more awesome content.

Labels: , , , , , ,