My Bucket List



This article is a classic and MUST have a place in my blog. A few years ago (5 me thinks), I wrote down my very own Bucket List. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I wrote anymore or if I actually did cross out anything on it. So why a Bucket List you ask? Isn't it a little morbid, listing down stuff you want to do before you die? 


I know what people will say. I'm healthy and I'm still young (yes I am..hihi), But in my lifetime I have lost a brother and a cousin at 14 years old. Death isn't new to me and I know I'll get there when it's time. But before that, I want to live my life - really live it. Nothing is so mundane to stay unremarkable and forgettable. Even the simplest goals will be what I want to live for.

So these are what I want to do while I live the life I was meant to. I'll probably be updating this as I go too. Good luck to me!





LIFE
PS. I've been winning a lot of stuff recently. Hihi. I think my "luck" has turned.

BOOK BLOG GOALS


HEALTH


ADVENTURE


FINANCIAL



CAREER/SKILLS

  • Write a Story 
  • Get my Story Published
  • Learn a Foreign Language 
  • Finish Grad School

Labels: , , ,